Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Post About Pets.

One thing people who know me well know about me is that I live with a lot of animals. Really it's not that many, only four, but to some people that seems like quite a lot. Since they are such a large part of my daily life, I thought I would dedicate a post to them.

The most recent to join our family is my one and a half year old West Highland Terrier Lola. She has spunk, she is full of personality, and she is the most loving ball of fluff you're likely to come across. She loves everyone and everything, especially that little girl up there who is her new best friend.

Then there is Rory, my four and a half year old black velvet chinchilla. She is my laid back girl, with the cutest little cheeks. She is sometimes very stubborn, but can't be bothered to care too much most of the time.

Lenore, Nor, or Nor-Nor, is my four year old mosaic white chinchilla. There is no word to describe her besides crazy. She bounces off the walls (quite literally), steals Rory's toys, and knows exactly what she wants and how she wants it. She is very grabby with those little hands, so we are careful not to leave anything near her.

To sneak a little crafting into this post, I made that hammock. You can get a better look here.

Last but certainly not least, we have my snow queen. She is my companion and friend. She is 17 years old, but absolutely refuses to give up on life. She is strong, stubborn, beautiful, and sweet.

Although he's not mine, I had to sneak this picture in. This is Max, my cousin's dog. I'm checking in on him each day this week, and we played out in the snow yesterday!

4 comments:

EvieDessa said...

lol emmy had such a great time with lola I think we have to do it again

Nikki said...

We must do it again soon! Lola and I would love that.

Vonlipi said...

You have lovely pets! I have 4 cats myself(Bob, peanut, boubou and yoda). At one point I had 6-just imagine what people thought!!! I always responded that 6 cats is the same as three kids and they won't crash your car and come home drunk!!! LOL

Unknown said...

mbt scarpe
oakley sunglasses
dolce and gabbana sunglasses
canada goose canada
longchamp outlet
ugg boots
michael kors taschen
prada handbags
nike factory outlet
air jordans
201710.25wengdongdong