Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Special Dinner for Two.

A home cooked meal for our special day. Steak for him (I don't eat meat), my special roast potatoes, green beans, warm bread, and chocolate dipped strawberries for dessert. A specially set table with candles and rose petals. It couldn't have turned out better, inspite of the kitty who knocked over the vase of flowers minutes before he was to arrive, and the chocolate that refused to melt. I had a lot of fun putting it together.

My gift to him - a photobook of all our past trips together. 2004-2008. I had it made on Photoworks and am so happy with the result. I went with Photoworks because it gave me a lot of freedom with layouts. There were several to choose from and I could mix and match as I pleased. It was so hard to pick which photos would make it into the book, there are thousands to choose from, but the ones that made it in ended up being the ones with the most memories. A good mix of sights and laughs.

His gift to me - a choice of one of three trips this coming June. Amazing! I'm not sure how I'll choose!

It was a wonderful anniversary. The time we spent together was so special.

No comments: