Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Canada Day.

Every year on Canada Day, Jer and I watch the fireworks display put on by one of our local parks. We have a secret parking spot a little ways away, and we watch through the trees, surrounded by complete darkness aside from the fireflies putting on their own light show in the field before us. It's quite spectacular! I really like this little tradition of ours.


Now at home, I can still hear fireworks and celebrating going on in the background. Lola is not a fan!

A very happy Canada Day to those celebrating!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you got some great fireworks pictures! :)
i was able to watch from the roof of my building, but my pics are all a little odd... even the "firework" setting on my camera is funny..

urban craft said...

I hear too that Canada has some of the best firework competitions also. Looks like it was a great show!

Nikki said...

It really was! I'm glad I can count on this place for a great show each year.