Thursday, September 1, 2011

Teeny Tiny Pyrex

A while back I found out about miniature Pyrex dishes that re-ment was including in some of their sets. For those who don't know, re-ment is a company out of Japan that makes miniatures, mostly dishes and housewares. I was lucky enough to find a set of re-ment 'Pyrex' cinderella bowls, a fridgie, and a casserole dish on ebay. I love how detailed they are.



Earlier this week a friend of mine found a set of Barbie 'Pyrex' in her basement and immediately thought of me. They are sized slightly differently than the re-ment ones, but they go so well together!


Primary fridgie dishes! I no longer have my yellow primary fridgie so I made up a turquoise/red/yellow set for the photograph.


And primary mixing bowls.

Another Pyrex find..


This Salad Bowl, with the infamous fetus. Do you see it?