Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Weekly Favourites

1. a teepee in the house or backyard! the perfect little hide-out for those quiet moments.

2. this darling little bird

3. I would just love this stripey hammock in my backyard.

4. lace tape! Who would have thought of such a thing? 

5. while we're there, check out these sweet floral tapes. LOVE.

6. all the yummy summer produce people are beginning to can for the fall and winter ahead. I definitely think I need to branch out from the freezer and can a few things this year. Yum!

7. this dreamy bedroom

8. these funny creatures that I'm hoping to encounter later this week.

9. gardens, gardens, and more gardens!

10. this incredible garden lane.

2 comments:

famousthecat said...

Oh, I saw that last photo of yours on your Pinterest and totally ganked it! So beautiful. I would love if my yard/secret garden looked like that.

Nikki said...

Me too. It's so dreamy!