Friday, June 21, 2013

Weekly Favourites..

Ok, it is a little funny calling it weekly favourites since it has been so long since I've posted one of these, but the name is staying and maybe this time I will be better about posting. We'll see!

1. adorable red and white checkered vintage sweater. Too bad it doesn't come in my size!








2. beautiful jadite grease jar and salt & pepper shakers.












3.catherineholm aqua and white striped enamel bowl. I have had a serious thing for aqua lately.


4. pallet bookshelves. I have seen these over and over and I love them just as much every time. Hung low on the wall, they'd be perfect for Birdie's books.











5. retro style aqua fridge? My appliance man husband would never go for it.
















6. herringbone hamper for the baby bird's dirty clothes - much more fun and decorative than a regular laundry basket, but also much more expensive.




7. lovely hanging glass terrariums.









8. colourful reuseable berry containers, perfect for the upcoming berry season.
















9. pretty much everything about this room. So dreamy!













10. this awesome vintage train case turned charging station tutorial. I want to make one of these!











Sources: 1. Nosilla Vintage; 2. KOLORIZE; 3. Retro Aesthetic; 4. welke; 5. past present and beyond; 6. land of nod; 7. smile & wave; 8. pinterest; 9. skjerstad; 10. design sponge

No comments: